Our production plants
Flexico pays special attention to the quality of its products and has put all its know-how and expertise to work for its customers. This approach has lead Flexico to integrate several production plants throughout its development.
Today the group comprises 5 production facilities throughout Europe in order to be able to respond to international customer needs.
As a French group, Flexico first of all integrated its production plants in France. Its first three factories are spread across the Jura and the Oise departments.
- The original Flexico factory is located at the company headquarters in Hénonville (Oise department) and the main activity is extrusion.
- The factory in Maignelay (Oise department) came on board in 1971 to take charge of Flexico’s converting activities.
- Next Flexico acquired the factory in Lons (Jura department) in 2000, which groups both extrusion and converting activities.
As Flexico’s growth has progressed, it has developed internationally while retaining its approach to quality. It is therefore quite natural that the production plants have followed Flexico’s international development. Two new factories have been opened :
- a factory in Spain in Arenys de Mar in 1999
- a factory in Germany in Altdorf in 2003.
Request for quotation
Subscribe to our newsletter!
The Flexico newsletter informs you every month about the latest news in the world of packaging.
To receive it, please indicate your first name, last name and e-mail address.