Article 1 – Personal data
In accordance with the provisions of Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, any processing of personal information communicated through the www. www.flexico.com is carried out under our responsibility, i.e. the responsibility of FLEXICO, a limited liability company with a capital of 3,000,000 euros registered with the Beauvais Trade and Companies Register under SIREN number 440 296 689, whose registered office is located at 1, route de Méru BP 70429 – Hénonville 60544 Méru Cedex, France, with Intra-Community VAT number FR 48440296689.
The data we collect when you create your account are the following: name, first name, e-mail address.
We collect the following data via our forms: surname, first name, e-mail address, company, subject and solution. This data is used to process the request relating to the form and to analyse the different types of authors.
Data relating to commercial prospecting will be kept until the end of the service or until you unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
In the event that you agree to provide individual personal data, you have an individual right to access, query, modify, rectify, delete and object to such personal data. You may also request a limitation of the processing or object to the portability of the data. Similarly, you may request a limitation of the processing or oppose the portability of the data.
As a user, you have the following rights:
– to exercise your right of access to your personal data by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before exercising this right, we may ask you for proof of your identity in order to verify its accuracy;
You may provide us with specific instructions as to how you wish your personal data protection rights to be exercised after your death.
You should address any written request to the following postal address: 1, route de Méru BP 70429 – Hénonville 60544 Méru Cedex or: e-mail address email@example.com.
We undertake to take technical precautions to preserve the security of personal data and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorised third parties.
Unless you expressly request otherwise, the data will be kept for 3 years.
Article 2 – Cookie information
We would like to inform you that cookies are used when using the www.www.flexico.com website.
A cookie is a computer file stored on your computer’s hard drive for a limited period of time.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by configuring your Internet browser.
Cookies and their use :
- Preference: These cookies are used to remember your settings and preferences. For example: the choice of language.
- Security: These are used to identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance: They collect information about how you interact with the site (time spent, pages viewed, etc.).
- Analytics: They analyse data to improve our services. So we have a vision of what is successful and what needs to be improved to satisfy you.